I finally made it to 200,000 and am now going for 300K!
It took me 3 months and 20 days to get to 200K points from 100K points.
I am now 1st in our city, 1st in out County and climbing the leaderboard in the State and at number 45 right now.
I have just passed ActiveRain RealEstate network.
For all the Newbies out there and the not so New- How did I do it?
- I make AT LEAST 10 comments per day, to do this I got up an hour earlier each day. I really hate to miss a day!
- I ENTER every contest each month. That gets you extra points but so much more. Boy does that make you get over any "blog fear" you might have and encourages you to blog on topics that will help you get that all important Google juice.
Blog at least 20 times per month or more. Just finished the 30/30 contest. Boy was that a marathon. My computer decided to have a hissy fit in the middle of the month and it had to go to the doctor for a check up. I
- I took the time to write about interesting topics and have been awarded 19 "Featured Posts" so far this year. This has been a great point scorer. It shows that if you take the time to write good quality posts you will get recognition and lots of SEO.
- Earlier this year I Took the Plunge and Hosted a contest. This takes a time commitment but I found it very rewarding. With Kerrie's help I put together a proposal for a contest and voila, The TECHO Contest was born in June this year.
- There are Lots of other Point scoring activities. Product reviews, updating my profile, re-blogging, surveys and more....
Well that is my story Folks.
Many thanks go to everyone who encouraged me along the way and now upwards and onwards to 300,000!