Nolensville homes for sale and December market report - 24 Nolensville homes sold in November of 2013, keeping the absorption rate at an unseasonably low 5 months. With 121 homes for sale and 101 homes already pending, you can still expect your Nolensville home to sell quickly if you are a seller, and If you are a buyer, you will have very little time to make a decision. Search the Nolensville MLS here
- 24 Nolensville homes sold in the month of November
- The average sales price of homes sold was $361,229
- 101 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale
- Average days on market is down to 46 days
- 121 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but at least half of these are new homes under construction
- The absorption rate for Nolensville real estate based on November sales is 5 months
The most popular Nolensville neighborhoods based on sales in October were
In summary, Nolensville real estate has become very active, especially in new construction. The prices of Nolensville homes are very competitive with Franklin and is probably the best place to buy a new home in Williamson county under $400,000 for those who commute to Cool Springs, Brentwood, or Nashville, in my opinion.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Search for University Park homes for sale here Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nolensville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nolensville are posted. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nolensville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.