Relocation Assistance Funds Still Available for Homeowers

Real Estate Agent 01750881

According to our big bank, Bank of America, "Distressed California Homeowners May Qualify for California's Keep Your Home California Transition Assistance Program (TAP)"


The state of California is providing up to $5,000 in transition assistance to qualified homeowners who can no longer afford to stay in their homes.  One of the requirements is that the homeowner maintain the home during the short sale process to qualify.


If you can no longer afford your home and are pursuing a short sale in lieu of foreclosure, you may be eligible for financial help with for relocation to alternative housing.

The funds come from the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Keep Your Home California Program.


For qualified homeowners, these state funds may be used in addition to any other transition assistance that the homeowner may receive by participating in the Federal Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program or in any other pre-offer short sale program.


The use of knowledge can transform your life.  Allow me to be a part of that!


Your Realtor Consultant
Concetta Germain
951 208 9940



Comments (3)

Greg Steffens
Mountain Country Realty - Lake Arrowhead, CA

Welcome to Active Rain and congrats on your first post.  Be sure to spend some time looking around at what and how others are blogging here - it is a great education and lots of fun.  Looks like you’re off to a great start…keep it up!

Dec 05, 2013 03:45 AM
Jimmy Faulkner
Florida. Homes Realty & Mortgage - Wantagh, NY
The Best Of St. Augustine

Thank you for the update on the TAP program. It is definetly something that people need to just go on with their lives.

Dec 05, 2013 06:27 AM
Concetta Germain
Riverside, CA

Agreed.  Thank you for reaging my blog.

Dec 19, 2013 11:50 AM