November was a great month in Central Florida real estate. Despite the government shut down the previous month, plenty of properties still sold in November 2013. Look at these latest deals.
Sybelia Coquina Swansneck
1. Tramells Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744. 4 bed, 2 bath, 2198sf gorgeous home. Home was in pristine condition and located in the Remington subdivision. Sold for $189,900 with new financing.
2. Sybelia Ave, Maitland, FL 32751. Big 4 bed, 3 bath home just up the street from Lake Lily. Great location at the end of a cul de sac. Sold for $302,000.
3. Coquina Lane, Sanford, FL 32771. Large townhome 3 bed, 2 bath near the Seminole Towne Center. A beautiful place. Sold for $159,000.
4. Mustang Way, Orlando, FL 32810. 3 bed, 1.5 bath home in northwest Orlando. This short sale was sold to a cash investor for $35,000.
5. Swansneck Place, Winter Springs, FL 32708. 4 bed, 2.5 bath pool home. This short sale located near Tuscawilla sold for $195,000.
Great real estate deals are selling in metro Orlando. Make sure to check out our website and sign up for our email hot property list. Let's make a deal.