Top 10 Reasons to Sell Your Buffalo, NY Home During the Holiday Season
10. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
9. Houses show better when they are decorated for the Holidays.
8. When supply goes down it means there is a greater opportunity to capture motivated buyers AND a better sales price for you.
7. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
6. Some people have to buy before the end of the year for tax purposes.
5. By selling your Buffalo, NY home now, you may have the option to buy your next Buffalo, NY home without a sale contingency.
4. Even though your Buffalo, NY home will be on the mark, you will have the option to restrict showings a few days before and after the Holiday.
3. January is traditionally the month for new employees to start their jobs. With all of the recent development and job creation in the Buffalo, NY area, you have a greater opportunity to find a transferee looking to purchase a home in Buffalo, NY.
2. Many serious Buyers lost out in multiple offer situations during the summer due to lack of inventory. Now is the perfect time for them to find "their" Buffalo, NY home.
1. Buyers looking during the winter and holiday season are more serious!
Need the facts about how our Buffalo/Niagara Real Estate Market is doing? Check out the latest of my monthly housing statisic video. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel!
If you have any questions about what your Buffalo, NY home may be worth during the holiday months, give me a call at 716-536-1562 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. And make sure to visit my website www.BuffaloRealEstateSearch.com. I look forward to helping you!