Sullivan Farms Homes for Sale in Franklin TN | Market Report November 2013
Sullivan Farms is located just south of historic, downtown Franklin off Mack Hatcher Boulevard. There are approximately 700 homes in the Sullivan neighborhood of Franklin TN. They generally range between 1,900 to 4,400 square feet. The homes were built between 1997 to 2004 by various builders including Drees, Beazer and Zaring Homes. The amenities include a park with playground, pool, pavilion and plenty of green space including a soccer field.
Sullivan Farms Franklin TN Market Report November 2013
- Properties currently Active on the market: 4
- Single-family properties closed in November 2013: 4
- Average sales price: $369,750
- Average list price: $380,424
- Average sales price to list price ratio: 97.2%
- Average days on the market: 49
- Sales currently pending: 6
- Sullivan Farms absorption rate: 1 month of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5 - 7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market; anything above 7 months of inventory is considered a buyers' market).
Sullivan Farms is experiencing an extreme sellers' market. Of the 4 homes currently listed, 1 is already under contract. That leaves less than a month of inventory. With an average sales price to list price ratio of 97.2% and an average days on the market of 49, there is strong evidence that Sullivan Farms homes are in high-demand. Homeowners who have recently considered selling their Sullivan Farms' home may not want to wait long.
If you are a Sullivan Farms homeowner who has been contemplating selling your home, contact me today for a Competitive Market Analysis. You may be pleasantly surprised to hear what your home is worth.
If you are a Sullivan Farms home buyer, be sure to have the assistance of a Buyer's Agent. He/she will also be able to provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis to determine the best purchase price. Be advised that the current market is booming. Many homes are selling in the first day with multiple offers. All the more reason to make sure you have a Buyer's Agent to represent your interest during the transaction. This service is provided at no cost to you; they are paid by the listing brokerage company.
If you need assistance buying or selling a Sullivan Farms homes for sale in Franklin TN today, contact
Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.