The Borough of Mountainside in Union County was ranked number 44 on NJ Monthly's Best Places to Live, and almost 7000 people live there.
There are currently 35 homes offered for sale in Mountainside, much fewer than the average of 52 homes offered through the summer. To browse the homes currently listed for sale, please click here. Seven homes were sold in November, about half as many as were sold in August.
The average home that sold in Mountainside in November was sold for $437,429. Over the summer, the average home sale price was $535,687 and the average home sale so far in 2013 has been $571,818. The average home sale in Mountainside in 2012 was about 10% lower at $527,600.
If you're interested in purchasing a home in Mountainside or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you're planning to sell your Mountainside home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Mountainside Real Estate:
- The Real Estate Report for Mountainside - November, 2013
- Mountainside Real Estate Report - October, 2013
- Sell my home in Mountainside! - 08/19/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report - April, 2013 - 05/27/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report - January-March, 2013 - 04/13/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Mountainside Real Estate - 2012 in Review - 01/08/13
- 68 Homes Sold in Mountainside so far this year - 07/10/12
- Mountainside, NJ Housing Market Trends - 03/18/12