The town of Westfield in Union County is home to more than 30,000 people and is well-loved for its downtown shops and easy access to NYC. Students in Westfield attend the Westfield Public School system.
There are currently 117 homes offered for sale in Westfield, about 20% lower than in October and nearly 50% lower than the summer's inventory. Only 15 homes were sold in Westfield in November, compared to 63 that were sold in July.
While the inventory is down, prices in Westfield have been going up. The average price of a home sold in Westfield so far in 2013 is $759,218 but the average home sold in November was sold for $874,563. Compare that to the average home sold in 2012 which was $683,126 and you'll see why homes in Westfield are in high demand.
For a list of all active properties available in Westfield today, please click here and click on "Search Homes."
For a free market analysis of your home, please email us at TeamZuhl@gmail.com.
For more information on Westfield Real Estate:
- Restaurant Week in Westfield! 9/30/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Westfield, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/30/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List - 05/08/13
- Market Report for Westfield - January-March, 2013 - 04/06/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Westfield Market Report - 02/26/12