San Clemente Market Report 12/15/2013 By Mark Paulson
This weeks Market Report for San Clemente and surrounding areas from a San Clemente Realtor Mark Paulson shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were up 17.1 percent, for new homes up 13.7 percent and for resale condos up 24.6 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 9.9 percent and down 12.0 percent on condos and up 84.5 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 31.8 percent and the sales volume is down 26.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 44.6 percent and the sales volume is down 13.6 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 32.9 percent and the sales volume is down 15.6 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 1.9 percent and the sales volume is down 26.6 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 35.7 percent and the sales volume up 12.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 17.7 percent and the sales volume is down 28.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 7.5 percent and the sales volume is down 6.1 percent.
The overall up turn in the sales price this week accept for San Clemente. There was improvement across the board in South Orange County. A big increase is in the sales volume in new homes was huge at 84.5 percent for the county. Note the inventory of homes in resale market is low that could account for the increase in new home sales. If the buyers are out there looking they need something to buy and the new home sellers are providing the product.