Brentwood Tn real estate prices increased an average 13% in November compared to the previous November. The amount of closings is down slightly again compared to last year with 49 closings compared to 62 last year, and once again, I think it's due to a shortage of affordable homes, at least for Brentwood. With only 261 Brentwood Tn homes listed in the Nashville MLS the absorption rate is only 5 months, making Brentwood Tn homes a sellers market.
- 49 Brentwood TN homes sold in November compared to 62 the previous November
- the median sales price of homes sold was $625,000 compared to $508,889 last year
- the average sales price was up 13% to $683,888
- 130 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 261 Brentwood Tn homes are currently listed for sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 96.5%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood Tn homes based on November sales is 5.3 months
- Average days on market is down to 86
Brentwood Tn real estate is still in high demand and the most active neighborhoods in Brentwood for November were
- Annandale with 2 closings
- Belle Rive with 3 closings
- BonBrook with 2 closings
- Brenthaven with 3 closings
- Brookfield with 3 closings
- Chestnut Springs with 3 closings
- Elmbrooke with 2 closings
- Glenellen with 2 closings
- Governors Club with 2 closings
- Taramore with 4 closings
- Whetstone with 3 closings
Search for Brentwood Tn Homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Brentwood per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
Just to the north of Brentwood is the popular neighborhood of Crieve Hall, but it is in Davidson county.