San Clemente Market Report 12/22/2013 By Mark Paulson
This weeks Market Report for San Clemente and surrounding areas from a San Clemente Realtor Mark Paulson shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were up 16.2 percent, for new homes up 17.9 percent and for resale condos up 21.3 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 13.6 percent and down 19.4 percent on condos and up 78.5 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 42.2 percent and the sales volume is down 32.8 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 51.8 percent and the sales volume is down 11.1 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 19.5 percent and the sales volume is down 16.1 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are down 6.4 percent and the sales volume is down 36.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 36.2 percent and the sales volume down 7.9 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 40.7 percent and the sales volume is down 44.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 8.9 percent and the sales volume is down 17.7 percent.
The biggest changes this week seems to be in the sales volume. However, this is the Christmas Holliday market and we expect to see changes just not as large as these seem to be. I believe there is pent up demand in the market. Therefore, we will have a very good 2014.