What will 77 plus million BB's do with all their two-story homes and large estates when they no longer wish to negotiate staircases or large property maintenance responsibilities?
Could we BABY BOOMERS be the next housing
Or housing BUST?
Demographors & prognosticators are having lot's of fun with this one. Many think BB'S will drag & drain the economy to its knees with all of our ENTITLEMENTS.
- OR That we haven't saved and prepared enough for our retirement.
- Or that our mounting HEALTH CARE COSTS could bankrupt our economy leaving our future generations with very little in the way of inheretance and an over abundance of financial burden.
But with $$6.2 TRILLION DOLLARS$$ to spend before they pass their financial wand onto Uncle Sam and what little will be left to our Children & Grandchildren I hardly think that we "BOOMERS" will be the main drain. There are many other much more looming and dire circumstances our Country will be dealing with to blame it all on the BB'S.
Instead, we $BABY BOOMERS$ could be the tip of the next major Real Estate $BOOM$.
It could be a
on your own property because you don't want to move from the home you raised your family in and you might even have family to share your big home with as you begin to age and desire less domestic responsbility.
- Or you may prefer to sell that ole abode and pay cash for an investment in a newly developed state-of-the-art exclusive senior community with all the bells and whistles and creature comforts that offers leisure living at it's best
- Or an ASSISTED LIVING retirement & medical care communities
- Or a NON ASSISTED Retirement Community
- Or a resident owned or leased land MANUFACTURED HOME park or community
This just could be a new BOOM! Not a BUST!