Why is this Cold Springs Home the Sun Valley Real Estate Deal of the Week?
Located just down the road from Ketchum, Idaho, this Cold Springs home rivals its north
valley competitors for style, privacy and views. Here's why I chose this home as the Sun Valley Real Estate Deal of the Week:
- The first obvious feature would be price. In our current market there are only four 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom stick-built homes between East Fork and Ketchum listed under $495,000 and this home is the closest to Ketchum. Alas, location, location, location.
- The home sits on the Cold Springs bench looking at the mountains to the east and gets good sunlight.
- The mix of contemporary design and shabby chic flair welcomes most decorating styles and recent remodels support this blend of styles. For instance, the living room has crisp lines with metal and glass book cases and new bamboo flooring, and the adjoining dining area features a one-of-a-kind vintage chandelier. This mix of styles continues to the bathrooms where classic wainscoting and mosaic tile are juxtaposed off stainless light fixtures.
- Other recent upgrades include a new laundry room and entry, which lend a practical side to the whimsical style of this home.
- The dining area, kitchen and master bedroom look out to the terraced gardens.
- Other improvements include new windows and solid-core doors, and a new roof.
- The exterior was painted in 2013 and there is extra storage for all the toys for an active Sun Valley lifestyle.
- The lot is .26 acre and the openness of the bench location lends itself to long, expansive views.
- Located on the bike path and just 10 minutes from downtown Ketchum, this home is the #1 alternative to a Sun Valley condo in terms of value and style.
For more photos of the Sun Valley Deal of the Week please click here and
for a List of Ketchum, Idaho, Homes listed under $500,000, please visit my website.
If you want more information on Sun Valley Real Estate, please visit my website.