San Clemente Market Report 12/29/2013 By Mark Paulson
This weeks Market Report for San Clemente and surrounding areas from San Clemente Realtor Mark Paulson shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were up 14.6 percent, for new homes up 19.0 percent and for resale condos up 19.4 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 11.9 percent and down 10.2 percent on condos and up 56.3 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 38.4 percent and the sales volume is down 26.2 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 52.9 percent and the sales volume is up 15.0 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 14.6 percent and the sales volume is down 13.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are down 7.0 percent and the sales volume is down 28.8 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 28.1 percent and the sales volume down 1.4 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 41.4 percent and the sales volume is down 32.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 11.2 percent and the sales volume is down 23.6 percent.
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Please note the huge positives for Mission Viejo 92692. We are still in the Holliday market now and we expect to see changes as soon as next week Note sales volume is down, however, prices are up acress the board.