Fieldstone Farms Home Prices in Franklin TN for December 2013
Fieldstone Farms homes for sale in Franklin TN are located just west of historic, downtown Franklin. There are a variety of housing options including townhomes to large estates in the gated section called The Reserves. There are approximately 2,100 homes in the Fieldstone Farms neighborhood. They generally range between 1,100 to 6,700 square feet with lots between 1/6 to one acre. There is even one 19-acre parcel. Fieldstone Farms home prices currently range between $199,900 to $719,000.
Fieldstone Farms offers excellent amenities including a clubhouse with fitness center, two swimming pools, tennis courts, playgrounds and pocket parks. You will also find an on-site fire station, elementary school, daycare center, grocery store, pharmacy, bank and restaurants.
Fieldstone Farms Home Prices for December 2013
- Properties currently active on the market: 17
- Single-family properties closed in December 2013: 13
- Average sales price: $379,928
- Average list price: $386,555
- Sales price to list price ratio: 98.3%
- Average days on the market: 62
- Sales currently pending: 2
- Fieldstone Farms absorption rate: 1.3 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Fieldstone Farms is currently in an extreme sellers' market. The sales price to list price ratio is good and the average days on the market is low; making it an ideal time to list your Fieldstone Farms home. Of the 17 homes currently on the market in Fieldstone Farms, 4 are already under contract which means there is just one month of inventory.
Having recently closed two Fieldstone Farms homes, I can tell you there aren't enough homes on the market to accommodate the demand. If you would like to get a free Competitive Market Analysis contact me at the number below.
contact Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.