There are tons of real estate agents out there. Many people are innundated with the choice as to which agent to choose when buying a home . Here are some hints for the consumer to realize the difference between an average and a great agent:
1. The agent will present to you a list of homes in a binder of some sorts that lists all the homes that you will be looking at.
2. The agent will have no homes that do not meet your original criteria. For example, if you specify at least 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, there should not be any homes that are 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms on the list.
3. They will be dressed professionally. A great agent will be dressed for success. They may not be in a suit, but they will be dressed to impress.
4. They will be on time. Your time is important, any agent that is late does not value your time.
5. They will return calls the same day. Realtors cannot talk during appointments, but they should get back to you in a reasonable amount of time that same day.
6. They will understand your taste very quickly. Immediately after seeing a few homes, the agent should revisit the list and eliminate home styles that you do not like.
For further assistance contact me at 209-614-3103 or visit my website at http://www.buysellmodesto.com.
ERA Village ONE Real Estate