SOUTHBURY CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for NOVEMBER 2013
Southbury CT-Real Estate Market Report for November 2013 The market in Southbury CT continues to show a decline in average sales prices compared to last year, although the volume of sales has remained constant. It is a good time for buyers in Southbury; sellers, if you need to sell, make sure that you price your homes correctly.
There are 102 Southbury CT homes for sale
- Average asking price of $486,232
- Median asking price of $438,250
- 18 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $363,289
- Median asking price of $400,000
8 homes were sold in Southbury CTin the month of November
- average sale price of $291,188
- Median sale price of $257,000
- By comparison, in November 2012, 11 homes were sold in Southbury CT, with an averagesale price of $325,082 and a median sale price of $330,000.
These are the eight homes that sold in the Southbury CT area in the month of November:
Click on Southbury CT Real Estate - Market Updatesto see prior Southbury CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Southbury CT? VisitLooking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Southbury CT
Are you looking for a home in Southbury CT? Click onSouthbury CT homes for saleto find homes in your price range.
For further information about the Southbury CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Southbury CT homes for sale.