Homes near Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage Alaska
Why Do People Live here?
Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage Alaska is conveniently located in the center of the city, within about 6 miles from downtown Anchorage. With a close proximity to University of Alaska, Alaska Pacific University, and Providence Hospital, it is no wonder the UMED District, short for University-Medical, is one of the most sought-after areas of the city. It's not uncommon to see neighborhood kids playing the streets of these quaint little neighborhoods during the summer and sledding down snow covered streets in the winter. It's far enough from the main hustle and bustle of the city that residents don't feel like the urban center of Anchorage is knocking on their door.
Looking for a home in near Alaska Native Medical Center?
Interested in finding homes for sale near Alaska Native Medical Center of Anchorage Alaska? Click that link or the map to find all the currently available Homes in this area of Anchorage Alaska.
Is it time to sell your Home near Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage Alaska? Request a free Custom Market Analysis and check out our Property Marketing Plan for Homes in Anchorage Alaska.
What's the Area Like?
Alaska Native Medical Center is located right in the middle of the city in the heart of the U-Med University-Medical District. Downtown Anchorage is just 6 miles away. Numerous parks, trails, and shopping are nearby. The Dimond shopping center is just a few miles away and has everything from an ice rink to a wonderful local coffee shop. Find out about everything that is nearby to Alaska Native Medical Center including places of worship, banking, shopping, Attractions and recreation and much more on my website.
Neighborhoods near Alaska Native Medical Center
- Anchor Park Neighborhood 2 to 5 bedroom homes are between 900 to 2000 square feet. Home values range between $200,000 and $250,000.
- Baxter Heights Condos are two story townhouse style homes which are generally going to range between 984 and 1496 square feet. Home prices range between $195,000 to $220,000.
- Chester Valley Subdivision prices range from $250,000 to $280,000. Resale value for homes in the Chester Valley Subdivision varies depending upon condition, size, and remodeling upgrades. A serious fixer-upper might sell for as low as $170,000 and a completely renovated home could sell for $300,000.
- College Village Neighborhood 2 to 6 bedroom homes range in size between 1100 to 4300 square feet. Resale values range between $325,000 and $440,000.
- Geneva Woods Neighborhood 3 to 6 bedroom homes range from about 1,700 to 8,000 square feet. Prices for homes in Geneva Woods Neighborhood in Anchorage AK range from $425,000 to $600,000.
- Nunaka Valley Neighborhood homes have 2 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 2 bathrooms and are 700 to 800 square feet. Several homes have been raised with another level of finished living space added, these homes have 3 to 4 bedrooms and are bout 1400 square feet. Prices range from $150,000 to $235,000.
- Pine Valley Estates Neighborhood homes are generally going to range between 1500 and 2300 square feet. The smallest homes in the neighborhood start with 3 bedrooms while the larger floor plans have a four bedroom layout. Neighborhood backs up to Russian Jack Springs Park North running and skiing trail system! $275,000 and $300,000.
- Rogers Park Neighborhood 3 to 6 bedroom homes are between 1000 to 5000 square feet. Home values range between $200,000 and $600,000.
- Scenic Park Estates one and two stories, 2 to 6 bedroom homes range in size from 984 to 3100 square feet. Home values range from $220,000 and $409,900.
- Thunderbird Terrace Neighborhood 3 to 5 bedroom homes are between 900 to 2700 square feet. Home values range between $200,000 and $300,000.
What Schools will the Kids Attend?
If you buy a home for sale near Alaska Native Medical Center of Anchorage Alaska, the local schools serving this area include:
- Baxter Elementary School
- College Gate Elementary School
- Kasuun Elementary School
- Lake Otis Elementary School
- Nunaka Valley Elementary School
- Rogers Park Elementary School
- Scenic Park Elementary School
- Tudor Elementary School
- Clark Middle School
- Hanshew Middle School
- Romig Middle School
- Wendler Middle School
- Bartlett High School
- East High School
- Service High School
- West High School
To get local school scores and more information about these schools check out the Anchorage Alaska school reports on my website.
Now You Really Want to Find a Home Here, Right?
If you are interested in the current homes for sale in Homes near Alaska Native Medical Center of Anchorage Alaska click on the link. Our 'for sale' property information is a direct feed from the Anchorage MLS and is updated multiple times per day.
Thank you for reading about Homes near Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage Alaska.
Subscribe to CommentsComment