Did you know that 87% of potential home buyers start their home search online? More and more of us are shopping online today and it is important that your home stand out from the crowd of homes for sale. When interviewing potential real estate professionals ask about how they will advertise your home online.
Here are a few questions to ask about online advertising...
1. Do you have a website?
2. Do you feature properties for sale on your website?
3. Can potential buyers inquire about homes for sale on your website?
4. Do you leverage social media to advertise homes for sale? If so, what social media do you use?
5. Do you use video marketing?
6. Do you have a mobile website?
7. Do you have school and community information available online?
8. How often is the information on your website updated?
9. Is your online advertising professionally designed?
10. Will potential buyers be able to schedule a showing online?
seasoned real estate professional who will keep your best interests at heart! I have helped home buyers and sellers for over 25 years. I’ll be there for you throughout the entire process! I can also refer you to reputable mortgage lenders, home inspectors and contractors.