Lake Wallenpaupack Business Spotlight: Gresham's Landing
The Landing is located in one of the prime locations along the historic Route 6 corridor. This area has been named "The Golden Mile". Visitors flock to the area during the summer months to boat, jet ski, waterski, fish and tube on Lake Wallenpaupack. During the winter months the area is a popular desitnation for ice fishing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling on the Lake. Skiers and snowboarders hit the slopes at the popular, family friendly Ski Big Bear at Masthope Mountain destination.
One of the most popular commercial locations on The Golden Mile is Gresham's Landing which is located across the street from Lake Wallenpaupack and the PPL Observation Dike. The Dike has become a very popular location to catch a spectacular sunset!
- The Shoppes at Gresham's Landing include: Stone Creations, Judy's Hairway to Heaven, Cathy's Flower Cottage, Gresham's Ice Cream Shoppe and A Petite Boutique.
- Prime Location across from Lake Wallenpauack on Historic Route 6
- Located in the same complex as Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tour & Boat Rentals - hugely popular tourist attraction in the Pocono Mountains.
- Over 10,000 visitors in the summer for neighboring businesses.
- Considerable traffic during peak season and an additional increase during 4th of July, Wally Lake Fest, Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend, Hawley Winterfest.
- Across the street from the Observation Dike, Lake Wallenpaupack Nature Trail and close to the Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center (28,000 visitors per year).
- Convenient parking
- Located within walking distance to three hotels. East Shore Lodging is located on premises.
- Amazing sunsets.
- Longevity: 5 out of 7 tenants have been in the Landing for 16 years and have been in the complex for 20 years.
For more information on my Lake Wallenpaupack Business Spotlight: Gresham's Landing, please call: 570-226-3293 or visit the Gresham's Landing Facebook page.
For information on renting a retail space in Gresham's Landing. Please call 570-226-3293.