In this blogging blueprint class we discuss how to create a blog post about a home for sale in your market with a certain feature. In this post you will find:
- a recording of the class
- a download of the blogging blueprint for this type of post
- an image that we created for you to use as a call to action when you create posts like this.
In our blogging boot camp classes we take an in depth look at the way people search for homes online. One of the things we discover is that people look for homes with specific features when they go online to search for a home. Searches like:
- homes for sale with a basement in Dallas
- homes for sale with a mother in law suite in Phoenix
- homes for sale with a master bedroom on the main floor in Miami
- Condos with a finished basement in Cincinnati
are happening in every market around the country. In the video below we give you the blueprint for creating a post of this nature. These types of posts will generate traffic to your blog and prospects for your business.
Full Recording of Blueprint Class
Click here to access all of the Blogging Blueprint HTML Templates!
The Blogging Blueprint:
If you would like to download the blogging blueprint for this class, you can find it on our learning portal.
Call to Action Image:
Below is the suggested image that we use in this blogging blueprint class. In order to use this image on your own blog posts, simply right click on the image and download it to your own computer for use later.