Luxury Property in Washington, DC
Forbes magazine called Washington DC one of “The Hottest Luxury Real Estate Markets” (Forbes, 1/30/2013). With it’s rich cultural history dating back to colonial times, Washington DC has grown into a modern and relevant city. The political center provides for a steady economy throughcivil service, government contractors and residual businesses throughout the region.
From Waterfront Condos and historic homes in Georgetown to penthouses in the West End, Washington DC offers unmatched luxury suited for the most discriminating tastes. The suburbs outside the beltway such as McLean and Great Falls offer PotomacRiver view manors and expansive estates featuring fine-crafted mill wood and artisan features. Old Town Alexandria provides pleasant surprises with large single family homes tucked away between city blocks and magnificent condos carved from historical property that once served as a tavern.
Do you have Luxury Property that you would like to sell?
It is well known that luxury buyers are coming from around the world. Luxury home buyers from Asia, the Middle East and Europe are snatching up properties in areas like Chicago, Miami and Washington, DC. RE/MAX Executives’ International Marketing Program for Luxury Homes capitalizes on the international climate that luxury real estate is. We provide our clients with our Exclusive International Marketing Plan promoting your property to agents around the world. We can list your property, even if it is out of state!
How it works
If your property is located in Washington, DC, Virginia, or Maryland in which RE/MAX Executives, International Marketing Broker, is licensed, we will:
- Input the Property into our region’s Metropolitan Regional Information System.
- Execute our Exclusive International Marketing Brokerage Agreement with you.
- Market your property to the top producing luxury brokers in the regional area.
- Tap into our RE/MAX International Network of 90,000 agents in over 90 countries.
- Tap into our exclusive network of top international real estate professionals around the world.
- Provide professionally produced collateral materials from our exclusive luxury market
ing program, The RE/MAX Collection.
- Carefully select other luxury brokers (“Promoting Brokers”) to promote the Property in other luxury markets both in the United States andaround the world.
If your property is located in a state in which the International Marketing Broker (RE/MAX Executives) is NOT located:
- In addition to all of the above, RE/MAX Executives will carefully select a luxury homes agent or broker in the jurisdiction in which the property is located to act as our “Co-Broker” so that the property will be put into the local MLS and properly marketed in your area.
Additional Included Services
- Professional real estate photography, including the all-important “Twilight” shot
- Professionally produced Mini feature film showcasing your home’s best qualities
- Professional staging, if required
- Advertising in Luxury Homes magazines, newspapers and websites
- Advertising on well-known international real estate websites
Commissions and fees vary depending on who procures the eventual buyer for the property. Call us for details. Cathy Baumbusch 703-969-1691.