Let's Go Hunting...
And Then Sell Your Home
Courtesy of Executive Homes Colorado.com
So you're thinking about selling your home in Highlands Ranch, and you love to hunt pheasant? Perfect! I'd like to invite you to a private pheasant hunt at my hunting club to discuss listing your home.
I like investing money in doing the things I love. If you are serious about listing your home and don't have a real estate professional to help you, let's spend the day hunting and decide if we would work well together.
My commitment to you:
- 1 Day of pheasant hunting at my private club less than 2 hrs from Highlands Ranch;
- Guide and dog(s) to help us hunt;
- Lunch & Transportation provided by me;
- I pay for everything;
Your commitment to me:
- You have a Colorado Hunting License;
- You are serious about selling your home within the next 3-6 months;
- You would consider allowing me to be the Real Estate Professional to list your home;
There are some exclusions you'll want to read in the fine print below...but not too many. It's a straightforward offer. For further questions or to book your hunting dates, please contact my office at 1-866-576-2726 ext 101.
The Fine Print: Offer is open to Highlands Ranch, Colorado, single family residential home owners only; 1 hunting trip per household with up to two (2) hunters per household; hunters must have a valid Colorado hunting license; guns and ammunition are the responsibility of each hunter; Transportation is provided from Highlands Ranch to the hunting club and back to Highlands Ranch; While every effort is made to harvest pheasants ethically and legally, there is no guarantee of harvest (Especially if you are a bad shot).