Though every community is different, though every retiree is unique, if you’re looking for gorgeous homes and resort-style living, there are five North Carolina retirement communities you simply must see.
Whether located in the stunning town of Southport or on the water in Ocean Isle, these North Carolina retirement communities all offer spacious homes, exciting activities, and a wealth of top-of-the-line amenities. For those who dream of spending their days relaxing and enjoying within a closely-knit and wonderfully situated location, take a look at our list of five North Carolina retirement communities you must see:
1. Ocean Ridge Plantation: Located just 25 minutes from Myrtle Beach, Ocean Ridge Plantation is the perfect retirement destination for those who love the sand, the surf, and the sun. From the multitude of scenic lakes and ponds to the private beach and clubhouse, Ocean Ridge puts luxury, comfort and relaxation first.
2. Carolina Preserve: Carolina Preserve, a Del Webb community, is located in the heart of Cary, North Carolina, a city that provides its residents everything from trendy restaurants to gorgeous theaters to unique boutiques. From the Bradford Hall Clubhouse to the Arts and Crafts studio, Carolina Preserve blends culture, excitement, and beautiful amenities to create the perfect atmosphere.
3. Sun City Carolina Lakes: With over 17 different floor plans and a wide variety of affordable price ranges, Sun City Carolina Lakes offers its residents resort-style living in a location made up of rolling hills and lush pine forests. From single-family homes to breathtaking villas, Sun City Carolina Lakes provides the perfect lifestyle for every kind of retiree.
4. Brunswick Forest: Located in Leland, North Carolina, Brunswick Forest is the perfect retirement destination for those looking to lead active, healthy, and comfortable lifestyles. Take advantage of the state-of-the-art Fitness and Wellness Center, enjoy a drink at the Splash Café, or spend a quiet afternoon making new friends in the Community Commons. No matter what your interests, Brunswick Forest is sure to accommodate them!
5. Fearrington Village: As an age-targeted community located just 30 miles west of Raleigh, Fearrington Village offers its residents comfort, convenience, and natural beauty. The Fearrington Village Center serves as the heart of the community and houses an incredible restaurant, a bookstore, a boutique, a coffee store, and so much more. Take a walk on the gorgeous campus, take a dip in the swimming pool, or pick up a brand new hobby – you’ll find you love the Fearrington Village lifestyle in no time.
For more information on premier North Carolina retirement communities, visit us today!