Oconto County, Wisconsin, from Green Bay to the Northwoods.
Oconto County is part of Wisconsins wild northeast teaming with wildlife and extensive forests, yet close to the big city of Green Bay.
It is a great place to raise timber and wildlife and you will find many smart people anxious to buy hunting and timber land here.
Our clients at Woodland Management Service own a large amount of forest land in this area where they are blessed with exceptional wildlife and timber.
Oconto County is home to large tracts of forest land along with just the right amount of agriculture land to provide excellent wildlife habitat.
With over 350 thousand forested acres, including 70 thousand acres of Northern Hardwoods (Maple, Basswood, & Ash).
This forest land also contains a significant amount of Aspen, 82 thousand acres, and Pines, Spruce & Fir (80 thousand acres) which are essential to the great wildlife populations found here.
These forests are great for producing income for our clients and great habitat for Deer, Bear, Wolves, Grouse, and more.
If you are interested in purchasing land in Oconto County or if you already own some and would like to learn more about how to improve this land, give me a call, our Foresters and Wildlife Specialists can help.
View Oconto county Wisconsin in a larger map
A few other articles to check out.
- Click here to learn more
What is a Forester & Why do I Need a Forester?
Buying and Selling Forest Land
- Top 10 List for Selling Your Forestland at a Premium Price.
- What Is My Tree Worth? Q&A#3
- Forestland Evaluations, dont Buy or Sell Forestland without one.
- FAQ - How important is Access When Selling Hunting and Recreational Land?
Managing the Forest
- Your Forest May Need a Little Help
- FAQ Is leaving my woodland alone best for Wildlife & Forest Health?
- FAQ How do I create a Wildlife Paradise on my Property?
- FAQ How do I Encourage More Wildlife on My Land?
- FAQ What is Hygrading and why is it so Bad??
- FAQ I Have Recently Purchased/Inherited Some Forest Land. What's Next?
- Need a Break on your Forestland Taxes?
- Why Should I Hire A Forester To Sell My Timber? Q&A#4
- Do I need to have a Clear Cut on my property? Q&A#3
- Spring and Summer Danger, Oak Wilt can kill your most valuable trees
- Hunters are Looking to Lease Your Forestland