For those of you who don't know....I love to manipulate photos. I've been asked many times how I do it...the most common request being how to switch a head from one body to another. It's really not that hard.
Here's my tutorial for a basic photo head/body swap....
1. Go to Ribbet. Click "Edit a Photo".
2. Click "Upload Photo". Upload your background picture... in this case the body.
3. Go to Photo Basket, the green section at bottom of page. Click "Upload a photo" and upload the head picture you want to use. It will open as a thumbnail. Left click and drag and drop the head picture on to the body picture.
You can click the head picture and move it anywhere you want. You can click on any corner and change the size, or click on the circle on the top to rotate it.
4. Position the head in place on the body. To make positioning easier, use the "Fade" slide bar to make your head pic transparent so you can see the background through it.
Click on the eraser (pencil eraser icon) and erase all the parts of the head pic that you don't need. (use "brush size" slide bar to change size of the eraser)
If you make a mistake and erase too much, clicking on "original" makes your brush replace what was removed. Clicking on the pencil eraser icon takes you out of eraser mode.
5. Once you are done with placement, sizing and erasing....click "Save". Name and save your new picture. This locks the two together, making one picture. Prior to saving, they are two layers and must be edited separately.
6. Click "close photo". This returns you to the "Upload a photo" page.
7. Click "Upload a photo" and upload the new picture. You can now resize, crop, add text, adjust color....edit the new picture in any way you wish.
Ribbet is very user friendly. It's worth spending some time checking it out. It shouldn't take very long for you to get the hang of it. Enjoy!!