The town of Westfield in Union County is home to more than 30,000 people and is well-loved for its downtown shops and easy access to NYC. Students in Westfield attend the Westfield Public School system.
There are 51 homes offered for sale in Westfield this weekend, ranging in price from $179,000 to $2,250,000. There were 24 homes sold in December, just slightly lower than the 31 homes sold in an average month.
The average sale price of a home in Westfield in December was $802,213, still well above the average for 2013 of $762,802. Homes continue to be a great value, and Westfield remains the Union County town with the highest home value.
The average home in Westfield sold after 61 days in December, just slightly longer than the 2013 average of 59 days. Westfield is the Union County town with the fastest selling homes.
For more information on Westfield Real Estate:
- Restaurant Week in Westfield! 9/30/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Westfield, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/30/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List - 05/08/13
- Market Report for Westfield - January-March, 2013 - 04/06/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Westfield Market Report - 02/26/12