Contact Bev Ryan at 803-477-4100
Is it time for me to buy my first home?
What should I consider when deciding?
Although there are many good reasons for you to buy a home, wealth building ranks among the top of the list. We call home ownership the best "accidental investment" most people ever make. But, we believe when it is done right, home ownership becomes an "intentional investment" that lays the foundation for a life of financial security and personal choice. There are solid financial reasons to support your decision to buy a home, and, among these, equity buildup, value appreciation, and tax benefits stand out.
- If you are paying rent, you very likely can afford to buy.
- There is never a wrong time to buy the right home. All you need to do in the short run is find a good buy and make sure you have the financial ability to hold it for the long run.
- The lack of a substantial down payment doesn't prevent you from making your first home purchase.
- A less-than-perfect credit score won't necessarily stop you from buying a home.
- The best way to get closer to buying your ultimate dream home is to buy your first home now.
- Buying a home doesn't have to be complicated. There are many professionals who will help you along the way.
At the Bev Ryan Team, we love working with first time home buyers. We have tons of information to help you to decide when it is time to buy and to make the process of buying your first home, not only stress free but fun.
If you would like some more information about this topic or any other real estate related topic, fill out the form below.
If instead you would prefer to search for homes that would meet your needs fill out the form below to see hundreds of potentials.