- Coastal Mediterranean-style Bed & Breakfast Inn that offers you Natural Beauty, Warm Hospitality and Quiet Luxury presented at 4 Star Level of Service
- Fall in love with this wonderful Land of Amore. Escape to this perfect Romantic Hideaway of Flower Gardens, Italian Porticos and Verandas
- The Villa is located at the cross roads of Historic Westerly and Watch Hill, Misquamicut & Weekapaug
- Train Station in downtown Westerly leaves every hour on the hour, Boston and New York daily!
- South County is known as one of the twelve most distinctive destinations in the Country!
- Westerly, has become known as a community with strong support for the arts. There are performing arts theaters, a very active artists' cooperative.
**** 4 Star rating with Trip Advisor. Welcome to The Villa, a coastal Mediterranean-style Bed & Breakfast Inn that offers you Natural Beauty, Warm Hospitality and Quiet Luxury presented at a 4 Star Level of Service. From the moment you arrive at The Villa, you' ll fall in love with this wonderful Land of Amore . Escape to this perfect Romantic Hideaway of Flower Gardens, Italian Porticos and Verandas, where you can Swim in a Sparkling, Sapphire, Heated Pool or Soak your cares away in the large, in-ground Jacuzzi spa. 100% Occupancy during season and 75% off season.
NOTE Additional Features:
Superior quality detached guest house with 2 guest rooms, 2 baths, overlooks pool & sauna. In ground heated pool with stamped concrete patio, Hot tub with 10+ capacities, Gazebo, Y-FI throughout for computer hookups. Custom kitchen with industrial grade appliances and granite counter tops. Radiant heat in throughout and in 5 baths, Hot tubs/Jacuzzi in each room
Two Car Garage, and owner occupy apartment, with fireplace.
9 Foot ceilings, recessed lighting, cherry flooring. Remotely monitored security system.
The Villa is located at the cross roads of Historic Westerly and Watch Hill, Rhode Island and is close to the stretching miles of Misquamicut Beach. Stroll through the Village of Watch Hill and Browse through the dozens of Specialty Shops that overlook the Yacht Harbor and Bay. A short drive takes you to many other favorite area attractions of Southern Rhode Island and Connecticut that are sure to complete yout stay!