There are many Income Producing Opportunities out there as we all know. In my opinion, Wilderness at the Smokies stands alone in the Great Smoky Mountain area. With over 11 million visitors annually to the area, Wilderness at the Smokies looks to capitalize on that even more than the normal resort by being a part of Bridgemont. With the "Optional Rental Program", the owner can take advantage of a direct tie-in to the Events Center Hotel. With the Events Center already booked 50% for the next 5 years, rooms, rooms, and more rooms will be needed. The Wilderness Events Center Hotel and Wilderness at the Smokies condos will be the only accommodations in Bridgemont at this time. Below are some high points for the project...
Wilderness at the Smokies is located in Bridgemont which is the newest 1,000 acre mixed-use development. Bridgemont will be complete with the following...
- 240,000 sq. ft. Sevierville Events Center
- 500,000 sq. ft. upscale Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment Zone
- 18 holes of Championship golf
- 18 holes of Resort Golf
- Wilderness Events Center Hotel
- Wilderness at the Smokies Resort
Also, below I will list a few high points about Wilderness at the Smokies Resort...
- 160 fully furnished condos.
- 52,000 sq. ft. INDOOR Water Park
- 3 acres of OUTDOOR water features
- Excellent OPTIONAL Rental Program to take advantage of the high occupancy rates for the area.
- Adjacent to the Events Center and Hotel (Again, to take advantage of occupancy rates)
- Located at the major growth area of Sevier County (see "The Billion Dollar Highway" article attached)
Here is some major points about the area...
- Over 11 million visitors annually
- 6th most visited destination in the country
- Home of the great Smoky Mountains, the #1 most visited National Park
- Less than a day's drive to 75% of the US population
- Nearby attractions include...
- Pigeon Forge
- Nascar Speedpark
- Smoky Mountain National Park
- Ripley's Aquarium
- Class AA Minor League Baseball (Chicago Cubs affiliate)
- Dixie Stampede
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort
- Horseback Riding
- Douglas Lake
- and too much shopping to list
Thanks guys and I look forward to networking with everyone here.