VA loan selling points you need to know - With 22 million Veterans nationwide and only 1.9 million active VA loans, maybe real estate professionals need to do a better job of educating our Veterans about the benefits of the loan program.
When you see a Veteran you can simply ask "Are you missing the opportunity to buy a home?" The VA is one of the best loan products in the market today.
Did you know?
1. You can use your VA loan more than once.
2. You can have multiple VA home loans at the same time.
3. You can get a VA jumbo loan for up to 1.5 million dollars to purchase your dream home!
4. You can rent out your current home and move up to a bigger home and better home or move down to a home that is more reasonable for your retirement years (even if your current home is upside down, or going to lose money as a rental).
5. With your VA, you can buy in as little as 2 years after a short sale, foreclosure, or bankruptcy.
6. Your VA loan is assumable. What this means and why it matters.
All the benefits you didn't know you had!
This information is brought to you by Lorraine Santirosa a San Diego Realtor specializing in helping Veterans and active duty military buy and sell homes. For more information or help with buying a home in San Diego call 619-248-5484 or visit http://www.sandiegomilitaryrelocationexpert.com
It's important to work with a Realtor that has experience with VA home purchases.
Download the KW real estate app from your mobile device app store. Then type the code: KWFKV6UA
Want to schedule a showing to see homes listed for sale in San Diego? Would you like to schedule a FREE no obligation consultation with a veteran and active duty real estate professional, call 619-248-5484 or visit http://www.sandiegomilitaryrelocationexpert.com
According to the California Department of Veterans Affairs, San Diego County is home to approximately 265,000 veterans as of 2007.