It Was A Super Sunday
No I am not talking about the Superbowl but about my Super Sunday today when Floyd Wickman was my guest on ALL ABOUT REAL ESTATE.
12 noon Sunday WCBM AM 680
Floyd was named one of the most influential people in Real Estate by NAR and REALTOR® Magazine. He has spoken to over 3000 audiences. No one teaches, trains, motivates, educates and entertains like Floyd.
What an honor to have Floyd Wickman, the man who I, and many others, have followed for over twenty years. Starting with his Sweathog program back in 1991, I continued by attending his yearly Master Sales Academy in Vegas but there was one held in Atlantic City in 1998.
I remember it well because I received the Carolyn Howd Award that year...biggest highlight of my career. We went to his forums in Detroit, listened to his tapes, read his books and absorbed his wisdom. Yes I was lucky to have Floyd on the radio for an hour today.
The time flew by but not before we talked about his new book written with Mary Johnson. 'Lessons From My Brother Zig' which is available at Amazon and on the kindle.
We also had time to mention and discuss some of the sayings that have made an impact on so many of us.
Here are just some that I remember but in no particular order.
- You Get By Giving
- What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.
- People don't care what you know until they know that you care.
- You have to show people that you care..not just tell them.
- Surround yourself with the right kind of people.
- Failure is not an option. Remove the option to fail.
- Master your time. We all have the same 24 hours.
- Always do what we say we will do...sometimes more but never less.
- Live up to our own standards despite the temptations to lower them.
- Complete your circles.
- Nothing lasts..not good and not bad.
- It's what you do when you don't have to that defines who you become when you can no longer help it.
- Great results are the sum of small things done well repeatably.
And there are so many more.
If you have taken any of his courses, read his books, listened to his tapes or gone to any of Floyd's seminars...please feel free to add your favorite Floyd Wickman saying in the comment section below.
It was a Super Sunday