2/27/14 (Thursday) @ 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Twitter: How-to Demo and Strategy Overview
Online Marketing Club
International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT-Troy/Detroit)
1850 Research Drive, Troy MI 48083 (Click HERE for Directions)
Speaker: Chris Wechner
How would you like to learn how to use a FREE resource to tap into an eager group of listeners?
Twitter has well over 200 million users, and there are many prominent people who use Twitter. However, very few people understand how to use Twitter so that it produces results, not just takes precious time.
You will not learn everything you need to know about Twitter within just one meeting, but there are some things you can learn. At this event, Chris Wechner will address
· Demonstrate How to Use Twitter’s Basic Functions
· Share Examples of Past and Current Projects Using Twitter
· Give Overview of Social Media & How Twitter Fits Inside
· Give Secret to His Success on Twitter
Most people can benefit by learning how to network on Twitter. However, if you have any of these types of businesses, then you DEFINITELY NEED TO BE THERE!
· Personal Nutrition Expert
· Writer (Freelance or Journalist)
· Artist (Painting, Sculptures, Musicians, etc.)
· Fashion Designer
· Public Speaking
· Job Seeker
There are probably many more, but that is a large enough beginner’s list.
Come and learn how to network, build your brand, and gain sales.