The town of Westfield in Union County is home to more than 30,000 people and is well-loved for its downtown shops and easy access to NYC. Students in Westfield attend the Westfield Public School system.
There are currently 56 homes offered for sale in Westfield. This is the lowest inventory Westfield has seen in years. As inventory drops, prices often rise, so buyers need to act fast if they want in!
Prices have held steady in Westfield with a few bumps this fall. As prices recover, the average sale price in January was $634,893 which is 21% lower than in December of 2013 and about 10% lower than January 2013.
For more information on Westfield Real Estate:
- Buying a home in Westfield - 1/25/2014
- Restaurant Week in Westfield! 9/30/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Westfield, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/30/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List - 05/08/13
- Market Report for Westfield - January-March, 2013 - 04/06/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Westfield Market Report - 02/26/12