It seems like 2014 just started and already the first month is behind us. January is often the slowest month of the year for closings because of the low activity during the holidays. Here are a bunch that we did get sold last month. Lots of opportunities out there.
Cedarglen Birchwood Duchessoak
1. Cedar Glen Drive, Apopka, FL 32712. Located in beautiful Wekiva Glen gated community. Big 4 bed, 2 bath home with screened swimming pool and large backyard. This home sold to an FHA buyer for $215,000.
2. Birchwood Circle, Leesburg, FL 34788. REO bank owned duplex. This property was in rough shape but a savvy investor saw the potential. Sold for only $18,500. Will be a cash cow once it is fixed.
3. Duchessoak, Saint Cloud, FL 34769. 2 bed, 2 bath vacation villas. I am proud to say that we got this listing directly from a contact made on our Activerain blog. Sold for $75,000.
4. Orange Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. Royal Arms condominimums with lake frontage on Lake Orietna. 2 bed, 2 bath, 2nd floor unit. Sold for $55,000.
5. Stanley Street, Orlando, FL 32803. 2 bed, 1 bath block home in Colonialtown . Beautifully rehabbed and in great condition. Sold for $190,000.
6. Chantry Street, Orlando, FL 32835. 3 bed, 2 bath short sale home in Southridge in West Orlando. Sold for a mere $69,000. Still lots of good deals out there.
If you are interested in buying or selling, we can help you out. Put our experience and professional team to work for you.