5.1 tips to make Thurston County home buying successful
1. Get mortgage-ready. The Thurston County home buying market is heating up; getting you mortgage insures that you can act fast when you find that perfect Thurston County home for sale. Make sure your credit is as strong as it could be.
2. Budget wisely (stay within your budget). Be aware of utility, maintenance and transportation costs to determine if a home isaffordable. Buying a house in the rural Thurston County is great, just make sure you account for the commute cost.
3. Get the right mortgage. Fixed-rate mortgages offer payment certainty, while adjustable-rate mortgages frequently provide lower initial monthly payments, which could rise considerably over time.
4. Get help. Searching for a home over the Internet (Check out...http://www.housesforsalewa.com/) is one thing; actually going through the process and closing on a home without professional assistance is another.
5. Take your time. Buying a house in Thurston County , WA is not a race. Moving too quickly because the "dream home" just came on the market could be the first of many mistakes. Take the time to obtain a home inspection, look over the neighborhood and investigate the school district.
5.1 Use Wes Neal to buy or sell Real Estate in the Thurston County and surrounding areas!!!
Click here to see pictures, addresses, map links and detailed information on ALL Bank Owned Homes, foreclosures, and HUD repos in the Olympia Lacey and Tumwater areas... All priced under $300,000.
FREE Special Report - "6 Costly Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Home"
Industry Insiders have prepared a FREE special report entitled "6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy". Having the right information before hand can undoubtedly make a major difference in this critical negotiation. To hear a brief recorded message about how to order your FREE copy of this report call toll-free 1-800-611-1748 and enter 1001. You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get your free special report NOW to find out what you need to know before you buy a home.
Subscribe to CommentsComment