30 Days of Marketing Opportunities - Day 15
This series of 30 Days of Marketing Opportunities will give you 30 projects or tasks that your Virtual Assistant can handle on your behalf, generating leads that will ultimately generate more income for you! These are tasks that do not require a lot of high-end skill but, instead, require some time (hence the reason your Virtual Assistant should handle these tasks, not you!) and attention to detail. Join me on the journey and I welcome your feedback!
Day 15 - Host Webinars
World Wide Web + Seminar = Webinar - a seminar held online, or via the web. Have you considered the impact of setting up and hosting webinars? There are many positive reasons why you should host at least one webinar including:
- webinars are very cost-effective - they are either extremely cheap or free, depending upon the venue you select to host the webinar.
- webinars provide lots of bang for your buck (both time and dollar) - you can get many people onto a webinar at one time without dealing with the logistics of space and you can host them at a time that is convenient for your schedule so that you don't have to worry about time constraints
So now you're thinking, "I've considered having a webinar but I have no idea what topic to host a webinar on!" Here are some suggestions for you:
- First-Time Home Buyers: Everything you wish you knew about buying a home
- First-Time Home Sellers: What you need to know the first time you sell a home
- Investment Buyers: Not all investment properties are the same
- Relocation: Moving from here to there takes some maneuvering
- Buying a Condo: How to choose the right condo
- Scaling Down: How to prepare when you're scaling down
- Buying a Luxury Home: What you should know about buying a luxury home
Finally, now that you've got some topics for your webinar, let me provide you with some options for where to host it:
Do you have a great idea for a webinar? Do you have a webinar service that's not listed here? Please share!
Day 1 - Use Short URLs
Day 2 - Syndicate Your Blogs
Day 3 - Create a Marketing Campaign
Day 4 - Take Advantage of Holidays
Day 5 - Farming Works
Day 6 - Socialize Your Listings
Day 7 - Create a Partnership
Day 8 - Create a Community Website
Day 9 - Host a Coloring Contest
Day 10 - Send Sweet Treats
Day 11 - Throw a Party
Day 12 - Marketing with Cards
Day 13 - A Brunch for Parents
Day 14 - Create a Neighborhood Blog
Need help with consistently marketing to your leads and your listings? Don't put it off! Contact us today for assistance and get started on the road to turning your leads into clients and your listings into SOLD properties! Thinking about using a Virtual Assistant but not sure if you're ready? Contact me for a free consultation! Want to take a Virtual Assistant for a test drive? Try a 5-hour starter block for $20/hr!