Home Fire Causes

By
Real Estate Agent with Home Smart Evergreen Realty Calbre Lic 01200694

Cooking: 40 percent of house fires ar cooking related incidents, such as an oven or stove left unattended.

Kids playing with fire: Kids experimenting (remember to remove tempation by putting matches and lighters out of reach)

Smoking Smokers who fall asleep with a lit cigarette in hand

Heating: Small space heaters (electrical or fuel based), that touch flammable material or overheat  electrical outlets.

Electrical: Extension cords or appliances that pull too much power for the outlet size.

Candles: Candles left unattended ( a problem when the candle burns to the level of a nearby flammable object).

Fireplace: Sparkling, improper servicing, and cooking in the fireplace.

Dryers: Improper dryer venting, a causing lint build up. If the vent is clogged, heat builts up, and lint bursts into flame.

Flammables in the House: Incorrectly stored flammables materials (oils, fuels, etc)

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Real Estate General Information
Tags:
cooking
fire
smoking
dryers
candles
oils

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
243,178

Alberto Pacheco

Experience and Trust
Ask Me About San Fernando Valley Real Estate
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information