Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA Homes for Sale
Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA located just north of the Dulles Greenway. The first home was purchased in Ashburn Farm in 1988.
Ashburn Farm is comprised of 1,274 acres. There are 3,844 homes and about 12,000 residents.
There are a variety of homes styles and floorplans in the Ashburn Farm neighborhood, including single family homes, townhomes, condominiums and apartments. The majority of the homes in Ashburn Farm are single family residences. Residents are able to feel connected to the natural world with walking trails and at the same time be close to shopping, restaurants, recreation, healthcare services and commuter routes. See Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA Homes for Sale HERE.
Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA amenities include:
3 outdoor pools, each with a pool clubhouse:
12 tennis courts8 basketball courts
- Windmill Pool
- Breezy Hill Pool
- Summerwood Pool
- 2 soccer fields
- 2 baseball diamonds at the 16-acre Greg Crittenden Memorial Park and several more at
- Trailside Park
- 1 beach volleyball court
- 19 tot lots
- 5 ponds, some stocked with fish, are available for fishing (catch and release)
- Covered 10,000 square foot outdoor pavilion
- 100,000 square feet Ashburn Farm Village Center
- 225,000 sq. feet Ashburn Town Center
Look for these events in Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA:
- Annual Summer Kickoff street party
- Bass Derby and Wine Fest
- Costume contest for “Monster Mash” at the Windmill Community Center right before Halloween
- Community yard sales each spring and fall
Schools located in the area:
Elementary children (K-5th grade)
- Sander’s Corner Elementary School
- Cedar Lane Elementary School
Belmont Station Elementary School
Middle School students (6th - 8th grades)
- Belmont Ridge Middle School in Lansdowne
- Eagle Ridge Middle School in the Broadlands
Farmwell Middle School in Ashburn Village
- Stone Bridge High
- Broad Run High
Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA is conveniently located near schools and shopping while maintaining its natural charming countryside features. Best place to raise a family.
See homes in Ashburn Farm - Ashburn VA. Get your FREE MARKET INSIDER REPORT on Sterling VA to get neighborhood information, school reports, local shopping, restaurants, healthcare facilities and more. You can compare Ashburn VA neighborhoods to other neighborhoods in Loudoun County and surrounding areas by using the "Compare Areas" tab on your FREE Market Insider Report. Just type in whatever zip code you want to compare.
Gene Mock, Associate Broker, Premier Team, Keller Williams Realty is a proven expert real estate professional. He will guide you through the buying or selling process. Gene is a native Virginian who has dedicated himself to serving you, his client, with the utmost respect and awareness of YOUR individual needs. His business acumen and deep knowledge of the real estate markets in Sterling, Loudoun County and Northern VA are at YOUR disposal! CONTACT GENE HERE
Premier Team - Keller Williams Realty - Google Maps