Welcome to Oxford Michigan! As your local real estate area expert, this months market report will cover homes / condos for sale and sold, community / school information in and around Oxford. Along with how to videos on selling quickly in this market.
Market Snapshot For The Last 31 Days.
* median sale price for homes in the 48371 area over the last 12 months is $168,000.00
* median mortgage debt is $190,657.00
* average listing price is at $292,050.00
* median days on market is 68 days
* total active listings is 154 / down by 17.1% from last month
* 7.1% of all listings are foreclosures and short sales
* percent of unoccupied properties is 9.0% below national average
* owner occupied properties in Oxford is 13.9% above national average
* 77.0% owned / 17.1% rented / 5.9% vacant
Search All Properties For Sale.
Glaspie Rd, 3 bedroom colonial for $124,900.00
Pembroke Ln, 3 bedroom cape cod for $205,000.00
North State St, 1725 sq.ft ranch for $224,990.00
Augusta St, 3 bedroom contemporary for $234,900.00
Harwood Dr, 4 bedroom home for $250,000.00
Watersmeet Dr, 1984 sq.ft colonial for $269,990.00
Willow Lake Dr, 3 bedroom ranch for $284,990.00
Snyder Dr, 4 bedroom home for $322,740.00
Dayton St, sold in 1 day for $120,000.00
Pleasant St, sold in 5 days for $150,000.00
Watersedge Ct, sold in 3 days for $246,000.00
Bellwood Ct, 4 bedroom colonial for $361,900.00
Dakota Ct, 4 bedroom colonial for $439,900.00
Iroquois Trl, 3730 sq.ft colonial for $559,900.00
If you are interested in selling / leasing your home in or around Oxford Township, please contact us direct at 1-248-969-8065 or email us at email@example.com TODAY!
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
Featured Co-Host of "Finding New Neighbors" Cable Show