The first two months of 2014 have been absolutely crazy in the Bucks County real estate market. With a snow storm every other week and this thing called the 'Polar Vortex', it hasn't been easy getting buyers out to see properties. Nevertheless, we still need to push forward as real estate agents. So, for today, I am showcasing the February 2014 Housing Market Report for Newtown, PA. Check out the stats for the $150,000 to $750,000 range for residential homes. I focus only on residential property because that is my main source of business. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below -- or you can always email me at AnnaDomzalski@kw.com.
February 2014 Bucks County Real Estate Market Statistics for Newtown, PA
1. There were 29 units listed in Newtown, PA in February 2014.
2. The average listing price in Newtown, PA in the $150,000 to $750,000 range was $403,790.
3. There were 20 properties pending in Newtown, PA in February 2014.
4. There were 16 units sold in Newtown, PA in February 2014.
5. The average sold price in February 2014 was $348,836.
6. The average days on market (DOM) for Newtown, PA was 41.
7. For Newtown, PA in February 2014, the average original list price was $361,380. When compared against the average sold price of $348,836 (in #5), we see that sellers received 96.5% of the purchase price for in February 2014 in Newtown, PA.
Despite the tough winter months, Newtown, PA sellers are still getting top dollar for their homes as indicated by the February 2014 Housing Market Statistics. With returns like these, sellers are getting a great deal. This is seen in the average days on market (41) and the percentage of the purchase price sellers in Newtown, PA are receiving for their homes (96.5%).
Now is still a great time to sell or buy a home! If you are ready to hire the right agent to get your home sold today and for the highest price, you need to call me at 215-504-2512 or email me at AnnaDomzalski@kw.com.