10 Ways To Enjoy Retirement--Arizona 55+Communities
Take a look:
- Do something different. Have coffee at a different coffee shop one morning per week, or shop at a different grocery store once a month. These simple things can make life fun and adventurous.
- Practice random acts of kindness. Bake cookies for your neighbor; add money to a parking meter that’s expiring; or buy coffee for a stranger.
- Learn a new skill. Learn how to two-step, fly fish, or paint pottery. Get out and meet new people while learning new skills.
- Write letters. Write to a new or old pen pal or a far away family member. Try different types of fonts or stationary to make it fun.
- Research and plan a vacation. Visit somewhere foreign that you’ve always wanted to or make it a family road trip to a national park.
- Get a pet. Dogs and cats are very relaxing. Just make sure you get the type that is suitable for your lifestyle.
- Take a part time job. Become a store greeter or a librarian. Make it somewhere you will enjoy going to work at.
- Sample new foods from different countries and regions. Try new recipes. Try variations of old recipes.
- Join a book club. It’s healthy to keep your eyes sharp and exercise your mind while making new friends.
- Set and achieve a personal goal. Hike a new trail, sew a blanket, or learn a new language.
When you want to buy or sell a home in a 55+ Community in Arizona
Contact Jack O’Neal
Thanks for reading my ARIZONA 55+ COMMUNITIES if you have comments or questions please contact me
( If interested in a home over a million dollars call me directly about my million dollar home program, saves you money)