The bottom line is this…IF YOU DID NOT WRITE IT…Don’t copy and paste it in your blog!!! Nothing is more profound than showing the entire world...who you are. We do this by writing about our local areas, our real estate industry/profession and even about the history of our neighborhoods.
My blog contains all this and more. I AM the person behind these words and my information is true and correct...to the best of my knowledge. But, let's get back to the topic. Did you know that copy and pasting the work of others is STEALING?
Think about the following BEFORE you hit that POST BLOG ENTRY button.
1) You might be able to post it IF you click the “This is not my content but I have permission to repost it” and that’s IF YOU HAVE PERMISSION! Is it in writing?
2) Then you may be able to copy/paste the Original URL Content link next to it in the box.Do you REALLY want to do this?
3) Think TWICE, Three times even if it’s even worth it to ‘ask permission’. So you get a written authorization to 'use' someone else's words, pictures etc. Does that make it YOURS? Be sure now. DO you REALLY want to hit that button????
Why would you even think about using someone else’s writing in YOUR blog?
1) What would the consumer think if your blog looked like something they had seen somewhere else? ….and they found that other article that you DID NOT write
2) What would your peers think when they google that first phrase, only to find out the entire article was someone else’s?? You really look like a ….LIAR.
3) Why would you copy /paste someone else’s words in your blog anyway? Don’t you want to be able to tell other people (when they comment on your blog) that YOU wrote it?
Your words will also describe who you are. The way you write will show what kind of personality you have. Your transparency will show the reader how knowledgable you really are and the information we write has to be TRUE and Correct to the best of our knowledge. You cannot vouch for another person's writing.
THINK TWICE…even THREE TIMES
Are YOU walking in someone else's shoes?
It’s the person behind the words.
WE, are the people behind out words.
I FOUND YOUR PLAGIARIZED BLOG.