Chico, California Homes with a Pool
The National Association of Realtors says that an in-ground pool can add approximately 7.7% more value to the home's overall market value.
If you have a family that is the "outdoorsy" type then maybe having your own pool is a good move.
- Many people believe pools increase the attractiveness of their landscaping.
- People who host lots of parties use their pool as entertainment, especially for the children.
- Pools provide an easy way to cool down when those hot days arrive.
- Some people use swimming pools exclusively for water aerobics and "in the water" types of exercises.
- Some people say swimming pools provide added health benefits.
If you are considering looking for a home in Chico, California with a swimming pool I have put your home search in rocket drive, the two links below are separated by price and will give you all the homes available with a pool for sale in Chico, California.
See all the photos and all the details for all the homes in Chico, California with a pool, once at the search results click the map view to check the home's location.
If you would like to search the entire MLS system go to my website at www.searchinghomesinchico.com
(check out the Chico link under communities served you will be glad you did)
About Chico, CA
The City of Chico was founded by General John Bidwell in 1860. The City of Chico has a population of 87,670 and incompases 33 square miles. It has an urbanized area population of approximately 100,000. Chico is located in the Northern Sacramento Valley of California, ninety miles north of Sacramento on Highway 99, Butte County.
Do you need to know the value of your home? So you know where you stand?
Visit www.searchinghomesinchico.com to request a FREE analysis today.