Narragansett Home Sales Report February 2014
Narragansett RI Real Estate Market
The Narragansett home sales update for February 2014 has felt the cold winds of the winter season and
this real estate has a decrease in sales.
As this is one of the RI real estate best coastal beach towns to reside in, Narragansett homes for sale offer great and varied property choices. Let us take a look at what the market is doing this new year in February home sales…
The Narragansett RI real estate report February 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 116
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 8 (down by 6 homes from prior month)
- Average sales price: $ 579,000
- Median sales price: $ 335,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 91%
- Average days on the market: 136
- Sales currently pending: 15
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate remains at over 12 months worth of home inventory. It is a buyers real estate market here.
- Breakdown of the 8 Narragansett home sales in February is as follows: 3 homes sold under $300,000, 3 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 1 homes sold over $400,000 and 1 home sold for over $1 million. In February, the homes in the under $300,000 to $400,000 price range generated the most buyers interest.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market continues to be of buying interest with just 1 home over $1 million selling this month. Interesting to see that 20 homes a million dollars and over sold here in 2012 and 2013.
Staying informed on Narragansett Home Sales in February 2014 is key to every homeowner who is thinking of selling their home soon. Know thy market, work with a Realtor who really knows this market and plan accordingly.
Current home sales are down by 43% over the prior month, home inventory growth increased by 5% and pending homes in contract were equal to the prior month. So the interest in Narragansett homes has lessened this winter. Home sales are equal to February 2013 compared to February 2014 …so much for the winter pull back in sales year over year.
The Narragansett home sales market has seen a 51% increase in homes sales since 2011 which bodes well for 2014.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place! Let me help guide you through the southern RI real estate maze of homes. My knowledge of neighborhoods and condo complexes is an asset to your as a seller or a buyer in this and surrounding locales.
Looking for a RI waterfront Realtor that not only knows her Narragansett homes for sale but markets her clients properties with extreme exposure on line? It sells homes well. I would love the opportunity to help you.
If you are considering buying a coastal Narragansett RI home or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Let my on line real estate marketing program work for you! Narragansett RI Real Estate Market February 2014 to guide you along on your home search.
originally posted at Narragansett RI Real Estate Market February 2014 by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI coastal real estate.