Fun Facts About Fort Worth Texas - Whether you live in or have just visited Fort Worth Texas, there is a lot about this city you may not know. Here are some fun facts about Fort Worth Texas...
- Made the list for one of "America's Most Livable Communities"
- 16th largest city in the United States
- 5th largest city in Texas
- Ranked #7 in top 10 best music scenes outside Los Angeles and Nashville by Livability.com
- The Texas Civil War Museum in Fort Worth houses the largest private Civil War collection west of the Mississippi River
- One of Bonnie and Clyde's hide outs from the law was the historic Stockyards Hotel in Fort Worth
- In 1909, the Fort Worth Zoo opened as the first zoo in Texas
- In 1963, President John F. Kennedy delivered his last public speech in Fort Worth before leaving for Dallas
What is your favorite thing about Fort Worth Texas?