Mission Viejo Home Values 3/16/2014 By Tim Lorenz
This weeks Market Report for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas home values from a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were up 17.3 percent, for new homes up 15.5 percent and for resale condos up 18.5 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 12.3 percent and down 10.9 percent on condos and up 68.5 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 20.9 percent and the sales volume is down 15.7 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 0.0 percent and the sales volume is down 3.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 1.9 percent and the sales volume is down 32.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 6.9 percent and the sales volume is down 22.0 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 24.3 percent and the sales volume up 21.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 26.8 percent and the sales volume is up 50.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 10.2 percent and the sales volume is up 0.0 percent.
If we look at the changes for the county as a whole we see very little difference. However, if we look at the individual cities I show there are some big changes but they are in all directions. One change you cannot see above is the change in Rancho Santa Margarita showed an big increase. Yet, many of the other cities show huge changes in volume of sales to the negative.