The latest statistical information from Realcomp on Lapeer, Oakland and surrounding counties have been released. Metro home prices continue climb, rise nearly 34% over February 2013 and average days on market, inventory continue decline.
* All MLS sales for the month were down 12.3%
* Average sale price for all MLS sales was up 31.3%, from $80,000 to $105,900
* Average days on market decreased by 25 days, from 84 to 59 days
* On market inventory for all MLS areas declined by 10.3%
* About 4.9% of the on market inventory is properties identified as short sales
* 12.6% of the on market inventory is comprised of properties identified as foreclosures
Summary of Lapeer And Oakland Counties.
* Lapeer residential and condo sales 0% change, Oakland down 12.2%
* Average sale price for Lapeer up 41.5%. Oakland up 18.1%
* Lapeer residential and condo listing inventory up 0.5%, Oakland down 12.0%
* Average days on market 83, Oakland 50 days
For more detailed information on these numbers or to sell / lease your property, please contact us direct at 1-810-338-0628 or email us at email@example.com TODAY!
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
Featured Co-Host of "Finding New Neighbors" Cable Show
Your Home Will Sell