How many times have you heard some snake oil salesman say "Why you can't do better!" or "You better hurry or it won't be my fault. You will lose!"
Give me a break. I would like to look at these sales people and tell them to get off the moon, or take a xxxxxxx xxxx. It drives me nuts when people put on this bozo suit and go out to baffle the community. I think that gives Real Estate a bad rap in times.
Who wants to run around the other side of the super market isle when they see people coming. Not me.
Some rules that will never let you down.
1. If someone asks you something you do not have to know the answer. They will respect you more if you tell them that you will find out.
2. Be honest, even if it hurts. At least you can sleep.
3. Be on time.
4. Qualify the people before you go out.
5. Listen, and listen. I have met people that can never get a word in because the broker has enough coffee in them to push a car rather than drive it.
6. Do not be a know it all.
7. Leave your baggage at work; a stranger does not want to hear it.
8. If you lead on that you are desperate for a sale, guess what, they will pick up on it.
9. Without out fail, ask for loyalty, shake on it as you look at them in the eyes. If in doubt, get a buyer agency contract.
10. If you say you are going to do something, do it.
11. If you give them your word, KEEP IT.
12. Always, and I mean always, ask for a referral
13. Always, and I mean always, ask for a testimonial
14.Always be yourself. Without fail.
15. Be happy, and not a crab ass. There is enough of these in life.
Have a productive day and I will see you at closing!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 262-377-1459 What's my home worth?Market Analysis Want that perfect home? Dream Home Finder The MLS,on-line info,& more:www.buyingvip.com or www.Iwillseeyouatclosing.com