Fallbrook CA Real Estate Market Snapshot (March-2014)
Highland quick tips to increase the value of your home: 1.Bathrooms, change out light fixtures and plumbing fixtures, strip off the wallpaper and repaint. 2. Kitchen, new cooktop, sink and faucet works well plus dress up the tired looking cabinets, ex. paint or reface the doors. 3. Replace light bulbs throughout the house with brighter ones especially in the darker rooms, it will make a world of difference without breaking the bank. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Fallbrook single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of Fallbrook Duplexes and Fourplexes for Sale to come into the market:
Fallbrook Single Family Homes
- March, 2014: Fallbrook Homes for Sale: 274 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2014: Fallbrook Months of Inventory: 4.7
- February, 2014: Fallbrook Median Home Price $475,000; 31% higher than February, 2013
- February, 2014: Fallbrook Homes Sold: 44; 14% lower than February, 2013
Fallbrook Condos and Townhomes
- March, 2014: Fallbrook Condos for Sale: 5 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2014: Fallbrook Months of Inventory (Condos): 2.4
- February, 2014: Fallbrook Median Condo Price: $275,000; 96% higher than February, 2013
- February, 2014: Fallbrook Condos Sold: 3; 50% higher than February, 2013
This snapshot is a quick summary from The Fallbrook North county Real Estate Report, a free 28 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report and the 2-4 Unit Statistical Review any time.
Thank you for reading!